|| IT Manager
The purpose of this role is to oversee the development and implementation of an IT
strategy, operating model and systems for the IT function within Health.
Experience & Qualifications
• As the primary responsibility of this role will be to ensure the delivery of system
solutions and interacting closely with development and infrastructure resources, an IT
qualification will be required.
• The level of this position would require a tertiary qualification.
• The candidate should already have a number of years’ experience as an IT
Manager, preferable in the financial services sector.
• The candidate needs to possess at least 5 yrs agile (Scrum, Kanban) implementation
• Experience in the implementation of the IBM suite of products i.e. WebSphere
Application Server, Process Server, ODM, Filenet and the like.
• Experience in the medical aid administration or insurance domain will be
• Experience in large line-of-business application design and development is
• Experience in IAA and/or HPDM will be advantageous.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.