|| Financial Manager
||Finance, Management, Transport
- B degree with bookkeeping experience
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair.
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability.
- Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Tenacious and results driven with sound business judgement.
- Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment.
- Experience in African countries besides South Africa
- Developing and implementing the financial strategy for the business.
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue.
- Collating and analyzing business data pertaining to all commercial activities.
- Implement and Maintain financial controls
- Prepare and Manage cash in and out-flows
- Create budgets
- Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
- Manage the payment of salaries and wages and associated activities.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts.
- Assist the company accountants in the preparation and publishing of the annual financials.
- Present monthly financial management reports in line with agreed agendas.
- Manage all outsourced Service companies.
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and suppliers
- Complete tender documents and other financial related application forms
- Manage people
- Manage all general accounting activities i.e. Debtors, Creditors, Vat returns etc.
Bookkeeping to balance sheet which includes:
- Allocate all expenses to the correct account codes.
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Processing of Monthly Journal entries
- Monthly Debtor Invoicing and account reconciliations and following up on outstanding payments.
- Loading payments on the banking profile of various accounts
- Maintain the Fixed asset file
- Assist with Income tax workings for auditors and other year-end requirements.
- Demonstrate effective control of the Business finances.
- To ensure that debtors are timeously invoiced and payment made according to agreed terms.
- To ensure that creditors are paid cost effectively and that good relations are maintained.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.