|| Snr Quantity Surveyor
||R80 000 – R90 000
- Compile monthly cost reports in conjunction with senior QS’s on projects and report to directors at Company Head Office in South Africa
- Responsible for day to day running of QS department
- Compile monthly, quarterly and yearly cash flow and budget.
- Assist Estimators and tendering when needed
- Monitor actual vs. budget of cash flow/ budget
- Check monthly management accounts supplied by accounts department
- Manage QS, Buying and account departments in PE branch on all contracts
- Monthly EXCO meeting – report on financial and commercial state of company
- Attend quarterly board meeting and report on all financial and commercial aspects of company
- Compile board packs for reports at board meeting on all commercial department aspects.
- Responsible for daily, monthly cash flows, creditors, suppliers and sub-contractors’ payments management
- Authorise of payments loaded by accounts department.
- Check orders from site against contract allowable and authorise orders loaded by buying department onto Buildsmart procurement system.
- Liaise with suppliers, subcontractors and manufactures for all contracts.
- Responsible for all contract relating commercial and contractual issues – subcontract appointments, contractual claims, extension of time claims (JBCC 2005, 2007, FIDIC and, contractual correspondence to all subcontractors.
- Do tender finalization meeting with procurement department to check allowable and final preliminaries before submission of all tenders.
- Attend pre-tender site meeting with procurement manager if needed.
- Implement and apply cost control methods.
- Overall supervision and leadership of all QSing staff.
- Liaise with clients and professionals on contractual matters.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.